What's the weather like in Polson Montana in the month of August? Let's look at the average weather statistics for the month of August for the past 5 years, and expect that our weather for the rest of the month will be very much the same . . . predictably beautiful.
For the month of August in Polson Montana for the years 2008 through 2012:
- Average Low Temperature ~ 52°F
- Average High Temperature ~ 84°F
- Average Monthly Precipitation ~ 1.2 inches
Sounds just about perfect!
Come check out the weather, go fishing, boating, water skiing, and contact us for a tour of the homes of your dreams.
The real estate market is hot like the weather . . . a great time to buy or sell.
Join us at the Annual Polson Main Street Flathead Cherry Festival Saturday July 20 from 9am to 6pm and Sunday July 21 from 10am to 4pm. There will be loads of fun for the whole family! This year we will have over 125 Vendors, our famous Flathead cherries, homemade cherry pies and a cherry pie eating contest. There will be lots of unique arts & crafts, local entertainment & sidewalk sales and specials.
Don't forget the Street Dance Saturday night featuring Southern Comfort. Click here for more information.
Hope to see you there!
Encourage buyers to relax and take it all in when viewing your home by appealing to all five senses . . . sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch.
- Sight . . . Create pops of color on kitchen and bathroom countertops and dining and side tables with fresh flowers and bowls of seasonal fruit.
- Sound . . . Play soft classical or jazz music in the background.
- Taste . . . Put out a plate of cookies (preferably fresh baked for the smell), brew some coffee and tea, put out your best china, and leave your guests a note inviting them to relax and have a snack.
- Smell . . . If you didn't freshly bake the cookies leaving the house smelling heavenly, then either sprinkle some great smelling spices (such as cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice) on a baking sheet and put in the oven at 225 degrees or slice several apples in half, sprinkle them with cinnamon and brown sugar, and bake them at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. The idea is to have a fresh scent instead of a chemical air-freshner scent. The fresh flowers disbursed throughout the house will also create a wonderful scent.
- Touch . . . Display beautiful linens in the kitchen, dining and bath areas, opulent decorative pillows on the sofas and chairs, and replace your old bedding with richly textured linens in neutral tones.
Of course, these are the final touches after your house is clean and spotless from top to bottom. Happy selling!